You personal dashboard
Below are some things you can do on the TC platform
Contribute a resource
Sharing information and knowledge is at the heart of the TC community. Every time you share a link to a free resource or you upload any type of resource, you help the rest of the community to learn something new. All your uploads are listed at the drop-down menu “my contributions” in your dashboard. It is very important to let us know where to place your uploaded material.
Here are some examples:
- Link to a free resource goes to the Resources Hub
- Link to a free tool or a free trial of a tool goes to Translate
- Material to be used for translation goes to Translate/Material for Translation
- Tutorials and Articles go to the Learning Center
- Video tutorials if they general information go to the Learning Center, if they are tool specific go to the Resources Hub/Training
- Let us know of any news you have to share in our news section, you may add photos or video links too.
- Write a post for the Translation Commons blog and upload in a word document.
If you unsure where a resource or link should go, ask Krista to decide.
You can also create new material using the tools and then upload them to TC:
Please make sure to give enough information so we upload it correctly.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
These are just some of the many universities that both Professors and students have become members and are active in the various volunteer groups.